[Skip to Content]

East Devon District Council

Licensing Home

East Devon District Council - Council Offices

Information on the types of licences issued by the Council and guidance relating to those licences can be found by visiting the Council's Licensing Home Page.


On this page you can access the Council's online public licensing registers. Just click on the relevant link on the left of this page.

Online Applications

Temporary Event Notices (TENs) can be served online through this link Temporary Event Notice. You will need a debit or credit card to pay the £21 fee online.

You may also now make online applications for a number of other licences/registrations including many Licensing Act 2003 applications types. To make an online application or if the type of application you wish to make is not available online please visit the Licensing Pages of the council's website. This first page provides access to information on the various types of council licensing and from those pages you can access links to make online applications or alternatively access application forms.