ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
Conditions Consistent with the Premises Operating Schedule
1. The maximum occupancy figures for inside the premises will be in agreement with the Licensing Authority and the Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service based on fire safety issues, available floor space and sanitary accommodation available.
2. CCTV must be installed, operated and maintained to the satisfaction of the Police.
3. CCTV recordings must be maintained for a period of one month or for a period of time to be agreed in writing by the Licensing Authority.
4. If the CCTV equipment is inoperative the Licensing Authority must be informed as soon as possible and immediate steps to be taken to restore the equipment to full working order.
5. A notice must be displayed at the entrance to the premises advising that CCTV is in operation.
6. Adequate supervision will be exercised over the premises and grounds by staff and CCTV.
7. S.I.A. registered doorstaff must be employed on Fridays and Saturdays from 9:00 pm until 30 minutes after the terminal hour. For all other nights S.I.A. registered doorstaff must be employed from 9:00 pm until 30 minutes after the terminal hour when the premises is open after midnight.
All doorstaff will:
a) Be correctly registered.
b) Display the correct name badge.
c) Carry proof of registration.
d) Wear identifiable clothing.
8. All staff will be trained in licensing matters and emergency procedures.
9. The premises will operate an exclusion policy in line with the local pubwatch scheme.
10. All instances of crime and disorder will be recorded and reported to the proper authority.
11. No customers carrying open bottles or glasses will be admitted to the premises at any time.
12. No customers will be permitted to take open containers of alcoholic or soft drinks from the premises.
13. All bottles and glasses will be removed from public areas as soon as practicable when they are finished with.
14. Any person who appears to be aged over 16 but under 18 will only be supplied with intoxicating liquor which is ancillary to the consumption of a table meal accompanied by a person over the age of 18.
15. In all other circumstances any person who appears to be under the age of 18 attempting to purchase alcoholic drinks will be required to provide proof of age.
16. A proof of age policy agreed by the police and local authority will be enforced.
17. Irresponsible drinks promotions will not be permitted, and the Standards for the Management of Standard Drinks Promotions Including Happy Hours produced by the British Beer and Pub Association will be complied with.
18. There will be a 30 minute drinking-up time prior to the premises closing when alcoholic beverages will not be supplied.
19 All mechanical equipment will be regularly checked by qualified engineers.
20. All accesses, doors and common areas will be regularly checked by staff throughout the hours of trading.
21. First aid materials will be available.
22. All recommendations of the Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service or other authority will be acted upon.
23. The provision of plastic glasses and bottles will be reviewed depending on the type of entertainment provided and the number and behaviour of the patrons.
24. When there is live music the exterior of the premises will be checked periodically by management or senior member of staff to prevent noise nuisance.
25. A noise limiter device capable of being sealed will be installed and maintained to the satisfaction of the Corporate Director - Communities, East Devon District Council.
26. A senior member of staff or (designated premises supervisor) will assess the impact of noise on neighbouring residential premises at the start of the activity or entertainment and periodically thereafter.
27. All recommendations of local authority officers concerning noise pollution, health and safety of other matters will be considered.
28. Patrons will be asked not to stand around talking in the street outside the premises and asked to leave the vicinity quickly and quietly.
29. All deliveries, as far as possible, will be timed to ensure the least disturbance to nearby residents.
30. Children will only be admitted in the company of an adult who is over the age of 18 years of age.
31. All staff will receive appropriate training in matters concerning children.
32. Wire mesh must be fitted and maintained to the galvanised security fencing in the smoking area situated at the rear of the premises.
33. The licensable activities permitted on this licence will be confined to the area(s) hatched in PINK on the plan(s) deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority.