Turks Head Corner, Exeter Road, HONITON, Devon, EX14 1AZ
ANNEXE 1 - MANDATORY CONDITIONS
1. a) There shall be no sale or supply of alcohol when there is no designated premises supervisor in respect of this premises licence or at a time when the said premises supervisor does not hold a personal licence or when his/her licence is suspended.
b) Every supply of alcohol under the premises licence must be made or authorised by a person who holds a personal licence.
Source: Section 19 Licensing Act 2003
2. (1) The premises licence holder shall ensure that an age verification policy applies to the premises in relation to the sale or supply of alcohol.
(2) The policy must require individuals who appear to the responsible person to be under 18 years of age (or such older age as may be specified in the policy) to produce on request, before being served alcohol, identification bearing their photograph, date of birth and a holographic mark.
Source: Section 19 & 19A Licensing Act 2003
1. CCTV must be installed, operated and maintained to the satisfaction of the Licensing Authority and the Chief Officer of Police in accordance with the requirement set out in the EDDC Licensing Policy.
2. CCTV images must be retained for a minimum of 14 days and be produced on the request of the Police or a Licensing Officer of East Devon District Council. Recording media must be set to 25 frames per second.
3. The CCTV system must be operational at all times when the premises are trading. Details of any malfunction must be recorded in the premises incident book.
4. An incident book must be maintained within which full details of all occurrences of disorder are logged.
5. Refusal forms will be maintained at the premises recording refused alcohol sales.
6. The refusals forms and incident book must be kept on the premises and must be available to Officers of both the Licensing Authority and the Police.
7. A Challenge 25 Policy will be implemented at the premises and the only acceptable forms of ID will be passport, photo driving licence and Government Approved PASS card.
ANNEXE 3 - CONDITIONS ATTACHED AFTER A HEARING BY THE LICENSING AUTHORITY
ANNEXE 4 - PLAN APPROVED BY THE LICENSING AUTHORITY
The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the areas that are outlined in RED on the plans submitted to and approved by the Licensing Authority.