ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. CCTV must be installed, operated and maintained to the satisfaction of the Licensing Authority.
2. CCTV recordings must be maintained for a period of one month or for a period of time to be agreed in writing by the Licensing Authority.
3. If the CCTV equipment is inoperative the Licensing Authority must be informed as soon as possible and immediate steps to be taken to restore the equipment to full working order.
4. A notice must be displayed at the entrance to the premises advising that CCTV is in operation.
5. The licence holder must ensure that all staff are aware of the social and legal obligations and their responsibilities regarding the sale of alcohol.
6. The licence holder must ensure that all staff receive appropriate training regarding emergency and general safety precautions and procedures.
7. A crime prevention policy agreed by the Licensing Authority must be in place.
8. An incident book must be maintained within which full details of all occurrences of disorder and refused alcohol sales at the premises must be recorded. The incident book must be kept on the premises at all times and must be made available for inspection by officers of both the Licensing Authority and the police.
9. Membership of the Local Licensees Association must be maintained and the licence holder or their representative must attend meetings and participate in all relevant initiatives.
10. The licence holder must liaise and co-operate with the Licensing Authority, Police Authority, Trading Standards and other relevant authorities as necessary to further the licensing objectives.
11. A proof of age policy agreed in writing by the Licensing Authority must be enforced.
12. The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the area(s) as outlined in RED on the plan deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority.