ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. CCTV must be installed, operated and maintained to the satisfaction of the Licensing Authority.
2. CCTV recordings must be maintained for a period of one month or for a period of time to be agreed in writing by the Licensing Authority.
3. If the CCTV equipment is inoperative the Licensing Authority must be informed as soon as possible and immediate steps to be taken to restore the equipment to full working order.
4. A notice must be displayed at the entrance to the premises advising that CCTV is in operation.
5. Membership of the Local Licensees Association must be maintained and the licence holder or their representative must attend meetings and participate in all relevant initiatives.
6. No person carrying open or sealed bottles or glasses must be admitted to the premises at any time.
7. No customers must be permitted to take open containers of alcoholic or soft drinks from the premises.
8. Staff must be trained to understand their social and legal duties regarding dealing with customer behaviour.
9. The electrical system at the premises, including portable appliances must be inspected and tested annually by a competent person and a satisfactory safety report obtained. A competent person will be a suitably qualified electrician who is registered with the ECA or NICEIC.
10. The Gas System, including appliances, must be inspected annually and tested by a CORGI registered gas engineer and a satisfactory Gas Safety Certificate must be obtained.
11. The fire safety measures with which the premises are provided must be maintained in good working order, and their adequacy will be determined on a regular basis, by the carrying out of a fire risk assessment as required by, and in accordance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
12. All safety certificates and inspection reports must be kept on site and made available for inspection by officers of relevant statutory bodies.
13. The licence holder or people authorised by them must check the premises prior to its opening to the public in order to ensure there are no risks to patrons and that all safety precautions are in place.
14. The licence holder must ensure that all staff receive appropriate training regarding emergency and general safety precautions and procedures.
15. Only toughened glass or plastic containers must be allowed in outside areas.
16. All tables must be checked regularly and glasses and rubbish removed.
17. An adequate supply of first aid materials must be kept on site.
18. The outside areas must be patrolled on a regular basis by staff to ensure patrons observe the rights of the local neighbours.
19. Suitable signage must be in place to remind customers to respect the neighbours and that staff will deal with any anti social behaviour should it occur.
20. No music must be played outside.
21. Staff must frequently check the outside areas for empty glasses or rubbish and keep it clear.
22. A proof of age policy agreed by the Licensing Authority must be enforced.
23. No gambling or entertainment of an adult nature must take place on the premises.
24. The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the area(s) as outlined in RED on the plan deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority.