ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. The Licence Holder must provide training for staff who are involved in licensable activities to make them aware of their responsibilities regarding the ways that the licensing objectives are protected at the premises.
2. Any written risk assessments must be made available on request for inspection by officers of the Licensing Authority or other Responsible Authorities.
3. The erection or dismantling of temporary structures or plant must not take place whilst members of the public are the vicinity.
4. Where there are any external electrical systems in place for a licensable activity, the system must be protected by a 30mA Residual Current Device.
5. Electric cables that could cause a tripping hazard must be covered with matting or buried if appropriate.
6. Adequate lighting must be maintained at all times to a level that will facilitate emergency egress from any licensed area. Backup systems must be provided for use in case of emergency.
7. An evacuation plan must be adopted and maintained, which must be advised to all relevant members of staff.
8. Adequate access must be maintained for emergency vehicles on property under the Licence Holder’s ownership and control whilst the premises are open to the public.
9. A sufficient number of staff must be available to assist in the safe access and egress of the public from the property. The number of staff required must be calculated on any advice received from the Fire Service or Police.
10. All enclosed temporary structures intended for public use must be flame proofed to prevent accidental ignition.
11. Where any structure is erected for the purposes of housing a licensable activity, the plans for the structure must be forwarded to the Licensing Authority no less than one month before the event takes place, or other period as agreed in writing. A plan will not be required if a plan has already been submitted which does not substantially differ in relation to any of the statutory specifications for plans.
12. Where any specific event involving more than four hundred (400) people at any one time (outside of the normal day to day running of the premises) and where any structures are erected for the purposes of housing a licensable activity, a plan must be prepared showing the structures and public area. This plan to be submitted to the Police and Licensing Authority at least one month prior to the event, unless a similar plan has already been submitted.
13. Sound vibration must be controlled by the Licence Holder to prevent a public nuisance being caused at any adjacent property in separate occupation and ownership.
14. Where any person who appears under the age of 18 years of age attempts to purchase alcohol proof of age must be required. Such proof will be production of a driving licence, passport or an identification card recognised by the Licensing Authority’s Statement of Licensing Policy.
15. The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the areas that are marked on the legend and within the area outlined in RED on the plan deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority.