ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. All orders for alcohol must include a statement from the Customer that they the customer are aged over 18 years of age.
2. A proof of age policy for sales of alcohol, agreed in writing by the Licensing Authority must be enforced.
3. A proof of age policy for deliveries of alcohol, agreed in writing by the Licensing Authority must be enforced.
4. In the event of Third Party Couriers being instructed to deliver alcohol on behalf of the Licensees, the Couriers will be instructed not to deliver alcohol to persons under the age of 18 years.
5. A proof of age policy for collection of alcohol, agreed in writing by the Licensing Authority must be enforced.
6. All boxes and other packaging delivery alcohol will contain a clearly marked label showing that the box contains alcohol.
7. The area for storing alcohol on the premises will be secure and protected by burglar alarm.
8. No alcohol will be sold to the public from the premises other than via the internet/telephone.
9. The public must not be permitted to attend the premises to order, pay for or collect alcohol.
10. Deliveries and collections by vehicles will only take place between the hours of 10:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday to Friday and 10:00 am and 1:00 pm on Saturday.
11. The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the areas that are outlined in RED on the plan deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority.