Willhayne Cottage, COLYTON, Devon, EX24 6DT
Applies during English Wine Week.
ANNEXE 1 - MANDATORY CONDITIONS
1. a) There shall be no sale or supply of alcohol when there is no designated premises supervisor in respect of this premises licence or at a time when the said premises supervisor does not hold a personal licence or when his/her licence is suspended.
b) Every supply of alcohol under the premises licence must be made or authorised by a person who holds a personal licence.
Source: Section 19 Licensing Act 2003
ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. At least one of the Premises Licence Holders must be present at all times that the premises are open to the public.
2. The retail area must be locked when not in use.
3. The number of bottles stored within the retail area must not exceed 24.
4. At least one of the Premises Licence Holders must accompany members of the public within the retail area.
5. The premises Licence Holders must monitor visitor numbers and accompanying noise levels in order to prevent a public nuisance.
6. If a doubt about age exists, proof of age must be required before a sale proceeds.
7. The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the areas that are marked on the legend on the plan deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority.