ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. Suitably qualified door supervisors must be employed on the premises on Fridays and Saturdays and must be in attendance at the entrance of the premises from 9:00 pm until the main exit doors to the premises are closed.
2. Door supervisors must be used at a ratio of 1:75 or as may be agreed in writing by the Licensing Authority.
3. All door supervisors must be correctly registered with the Security Industry Authority and must display the correct name badge and carry proof of registration.
4. All bottles and glasses must be removed from the public areas as soon as they are finished with or empty.
5. Consideration must be given to setting capacity limits to prevent overcrowding which could lead to crime and disorder. The capacity figure will be based on advice from the Police, Fire and the Licensing Authority.
6. A proof of age policy agreed in writing by the Licensing Authority must be enforced.
7. Irresponsible drinks promotions must not be permitted, and the Standards for the Management of Responsible Drinks promotions including Happy Hours produced by the British Beer and Pub Association will be complied with.
8. An incident book must be maintained within which full details of all occurrences of disorder at the premises must be recorded. The incident book must be kept on the premises at all times and must be made available for inspection by officers of both the Licensing Authority and the police.
9. The electrical system at the premises, including portable appliances must be inspected and tested annually by a competent person and a satisfactory safety report obtained. A competent person will be a suitably qualified electrician who is registered with the appropriate body.
10. The Gas System, including appliances, must be inspected and tested by a CORGI registered gas engineer annually and a satisfactory Gas Safety Certificate must be obtained.
11. All safety certificates and inspection reports must be kept on site and made available for inspection by officers of relevant statutory bodies.
12. The delivery of goods must be restricted to the normal working day.
13. Bottle skips and bins containing cans or bottles must not be emptied outside after 10:00 pm, but will be dealt with the next day during normal working hours.
14. Where partition walls are adjacent to accommodation areas of surrounding properties sound proofing must be provided in accordance with the 2003 part E Building Regulations addition of the Building Regulations 2000.
15. Suitable signage must be prominently displayed at the exit to request the co-operation, of patrons in particular, to make as little noise as possible when leaving the premises.
16. All alcohol must be kept in a lockable cabinet or refrigerator.
17. The licence holder must ensure that all staff receive appropriate training to deal with emergencies at the premises and training in general safety precautions and procedures.
18. The licensable activities permitted by this licence are restricted to the areas that are outlined in RED on the plan deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority.