ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1 CCTV Will be installed, maintained and operated to the satisfaction of the Chief Officer of Police and Local Authority.
2. Recordings will be maintained for a period of 30 days.
3. If the CCTV equipment is inoperative, the Police and Local Authority will be informed as soon as possible and immediate steps will be taken to put the equipment back into action.
4. A notice will be displayed at the entrance to the premises advising that CCTV is in operation.
5 Customers will be encouraged to behave reasonably, to leave quietly and to take their purchases with them.
6. Customers will be requested to leave litter from their purchases in waste bins around the area.
7 Drinks will only be served in disposable non glass receptacles.
8. The licensable activities will be confined to the area(s) outlined in RED on the plan deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority.