ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. The premises licence holder will maintain contact with the local Police in furtherance of the licensing objectives.
2. CCTV will be installed operated and maintained to the satisfaction of the Police and Local Authority.
3. CCTV recordings will be retained for one month.
4. The CCTV equipment will be checked on a regular basis.
5. If the CCTV equipment is inoperative the Police and the Local Authority will be informed as soon as possible and immediate steps to be taken to restore the equipment to full working order.
6. A notice will be displayed at the entrance to the premises advising that CCTV is in operation.
7. Customers will not be permitted to enter the premises carrying open or sealed bottles or glasses.
8. Soft drinks sold on the premises will be supplied in sealed plastic bottles or cans.
9. An adequate and appropriate supply of first aid equipment and materials will be available for the use of patrons.
10. The premises will have a suitable Public Liability Insurance in the sum of not less than £2,000,000.00 (Two Million Pounds),
11. A certificate will be made available on the premises for inspection.
12. The premises will be a member of the Seal of Excellence membership of which will be maintained.
13. The electrical system, including portable appliances will be inspected and tested annually by a competent person to ensure safety. A competent person will be a qualified electrician who is registered with the ECA or NICEIC.
14. The Gas System, including appliances, will be inspected and tested by a CORGI registered gas engineer annually and a satisfactory Gas Safety Certificate will be obtained.
15. All safety certificates and inspection reports will be kept on site and made available for inspection by officers or relevant statutory bodies.
16. All doorways will be kept free of obstruction.
17. A tidy and clean public waiting area will be maintained.
18. All recommendations of the Devon Fire and Rescue Service or other Responsible Authorities will be acted upon.
19. All safety certificates and inspection reports will be kept on site and made available for inspection by officers or relevant statutory bodies.
20. During opening hours, and at the close of business, arrangements must be made for litter emanating from the business to be collected from the immediate vicinity and stored inside the premises pending collection.
21. The rubbish for collection will be put out on the day of collection so as to avoid unsightly rubbish outside the premises for any length of time.
22. All the rubbish produced by the premises will be stored securely in a designated area or in a bin with a tight fitting and lockable lid.
23. Delivery of goods will be limited to the normal working day.
24. Patrons leaving the premises will be requested to respect the needs of local residents and leave the premises quietly.
25. If unaccompanied children enter the premises during the hours that late night refreshment is being served the premises licence holder or such person delegated by him as supervising the premises on that occasion will make enquiries as to their safety generally.
26. Contact will be made with the Police Community Officer for the area if unaccompanied children entering the premises become a concern.
27. The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the areas that are hatched in RED on the plan accompanying the licence.