ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. The maximum occupancy figures for inside the premises will be in agreement with the Licensing Authority and Devon Fire and Rescue Service, based on the Fire Safety Issues, Available Floor Space and the Sanitary Accommodation available.
2. Adequate supervision will be exercised over the premises and grounds by staff/CCTV.
3. CCTV will be installed, maintained and operated to the satisfaction of the Chief Officer of Police and the Licensing Authority
4. CCTV recordings will be maintained for an appropriate period of time (generally one month - but to be agreed with Police and Licensing Authority)
5. If the CCTV equipment is inoperative, the Police and Local Authority will be informed as soon as possible and immediate steps will be taken to put the equipment back into action.
6. A notice will be displayed at the entrance to the premises advising that CCTV is in operation.
7. All staff will be trained in licensing matters and emergency procedures.
8. The premises will operate an exclusion policy in line with the local Licensees Association scheme.
9. Membership of the Local Licensees Association will be maintained.
10. All instances of crime and disorder will be recorded and reported to the proper authority.
11. No customers carrying open bottles or glasses will be admitted to the premises at any time.
12. All bottles and glasses will be removed from public areas as soon as practicable when they are finished with.
13. Any person who appears to be aged under 18 years of age will be asked for identification if attempting to purchase alcoholic drinks.
14. Identification that will be accepted are: a valid passport, photographic driving licence or approved identification card carrying the PASS logo.
15. Irresponsible drinks promotions will not be permitted, and the Standards for the Management of Standard Drinks Promotions produced by the British Beer and Pub Association will be complied with
16. There will be a 30 minute drinking-up time prior to the premise closing when alcoholic beverages will not be supplied.
17. There will be no admittance to the premises to customers after 11:30 pm.
18. The outside area will be delineated by the use of temporary roping which will be no more than 1100 cm high which will be placed at the sides of the area. The front of the area is delineated by planters as shown on Plan 2 submitted to the Licensing Authority.
19. The roping and all tables and chairs will be removed at the close of business each evening.
20. Sales of alcohol to the outside area will be restricted to waiter/waitress service only.
21. The sale of alcohol to the outside area will be restricted to end at 9:30 pm every day.
22. The electrical system, including portable appliances will be inspected and tested annually by a competent person to ensure safety. A competent person will be a qualified electrician who is registered with the ECA or NICEIC.
23. All safety certificates and inspection reports will be kept on site and made available for inspection by officers or relevant statutory bodies.
24. All staff will have proper training in all emergency procedures.
25. All accesses, doors and common areas will be regularly checked by staff throughout the hours of trading.
26. An adequate and appropriate supply of first aid equipment and materials will be available for the use of patrons.
27. All recommendations of the Devon Fire and Rescue Service or other Responsible Authority will be acted upon.
28. The exterior of the premises will be checked periodically by management or senior staff to assess and prevent noise nuisance.
29. All recommendations of local authority officers concerning noise pollution, health and safety or other matters will be considered.
30. A policy of requesting patrons to leave the area quickly and quietly will be introduced.
31. All deliveries, as far as possible, will be timed to ensure the least disturbance to nearby residents.
32. All staff will receive appropriate training in matters concerning children.
33. A proof of age policy agreed by the police and local authority will be enforced.
34. The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the areas that are outlined in RED on the plan deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority apart for Late Night Refreshment which will be restricted to indoors only.