ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. The maximum occupancy figures for inside the premises will be in agreement with the Licensing Authority and Devon Fire and Rescue Service, based on the Fire Safety Issues, Available Floor Space and the Sanitary Accommodation available.
2. Adequate supervision will be exercised over the premises and grounds by staff/CCTV.
3. CCTV will be installed, maintained and operated to the satisfaction of the Chief Officer of Police and Local Authority.
4. Recordings will be maintained for an appropriate period of time (generally one month - but to be agreed with Police and Local Authority).
5. If the CCTV equipment is inoperative, the Police and Local Authority will be informed as soon as possible and immediate steps will be taken to put the equipment back into action.
6. A notice will be displayed at the entrance to the premises advising that CCTV is in operation.
7. All staff will be trained in licensing matters and emergency procedures.
8. The premises will operate an exclusion policy in line with the local pubwatch or Licensees Association scheme.
9. All instances of crime and disorder will be recorded and reported to the proper authority.
10. No customers carrying open bottles or glasses will be admitted to the premises at any time.
11. No customers will be permitted to take open containers of alcoholic or soft drinks from the premises.
12. All bottles and glasses will be removed from public areas as soon as practicable when they are finished with.
13. Alcoholic or soft drinks will be served in toughened glass.
14. Any person who appears to be over 16 years of age but under the age of 18 years will only be supplied with intoxicating liquor when it is ancillary to the consumption of a table meal accompanied by a person over the age of 18.
15. In all other circumstances any person who appears to be under the age of 18 attempting to purchase alcohol will be required to provide proof of age.
16. A proof of age policy agreed by the police and local authority will be enforced.
17. Irresponsible drinks promotions will not be permitted, and the Standards for the Management of Standard Drinks Promotions produced by the British Beer and Pub Association will be complied with.
18. There will be a 30 minute drinking-up time prior to the premise closing when alcoholic beverages will not be supplied.
19. Crime prevention notices will be displayed warning customers of the prevalence of crime which may target them e.g. ‘bags/coats should not be left unattended’.
20. The electrical system, including portable appliances will be inspected and tested annually by a competent person to ensure safety. A competent person will be a qualified electrician who is registered with the ECA or NICEIC.
21. Staff will have proper training in all emergency procedures.
22. All accesses, doors and common areas will be regularly checked by staff throughout the hours of trading.
23. Qualified First Aiders will be available on the premises.
24. An adequate and appropriate supply of first aid equipment and materials will be available for the use of patrons.
25. All recommendations of the Fire or other authority will be acted upon.
26. The provision of plastic glasses and bottles will be reviewed depending on the type of entertainment provided, the number and behaviour of patrons.
27. The exterior of the premises will be checked periodically by management or senior staff to prevent noise nuisance.
28. All recommendations of the Local Authority Officers concerning noise pollution, health and safety or other matters will be considered.
29. A senior member of staff (manager) will assess the impact of any noisy activities on neighbouring residential premises at the start of the activity/ entertainment and periodically thereafter.
30. A policy requesting patrons to leave the area quickly and quietly will be introduced.
31. All deliveries, as far as possible, will be timed to ensure the least disturbance to nearby residents.
32. The garden and outside areas will not be used after 9.00 pm or sunset, whichever is the earlier.
33. Suitable signage at the exit to request the co-operation of patrons, in particular, to make little noise as possible when leaving the premises.
34. Children will only be admitted in company of an appropriate adult over the age of 18 years
35. All staff will receive appropriate training in matters concerning children.
36. There will be no admittance to the premises to persons after 11:30 pm.
37. The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the areas that are shaded in BROWN on the plan accompanying the licence.