ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. All rubbish and waste will be kept within the premises (locked), until the day of collection to prevent any anti-social behaviour outside the shop.
2. Drinks will not be sold in glass bottles.
3. Regular checks will be made outside the shop and in the serving area to remove any rubbish and objects for the safety of the public.
4. We also take telephone orders to avoid overcrowded.
5. Only soft drinks will be sold at the premises.
6. If after the expiry of six months from the second appointed date the Licensing Authority serves written notice on the licensee requiring that CCTV be provided it will be installed, maintained and operated to the satisfaction of the Chief Officer of Police and Local Authority and conditions 7 to 10 also complied with.
7. CCTV will be installed, maintained and operated to the satisfaction of the Chief Officer of Police and the Licensing Authority
8. CCTV recordings will be maintained for an appropriate period of time (generally one month - but to be agreed with Police and Licensing Authority)
9. If the CCTV equipment is inoperative, the Police and Local Authority will be informed as soon as possible and immediate steps will be taken to put the equipment back into action.
10. A notice will be displayed at the entrance to the premises advising that CCTV is in operation.