ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
Embedded Conditions Consistent with the Licensing Act 1964
1. The sale of alcohol of all descriptions is authorised by this Licence.
2. Alcohol shall not be sold in an open container or be consumed in the licensed premises.
3. The times permitted to sell alcohol do not prohibit or restrict the sale of alcohol to a trader or club for the purposes of the trade or club.
4. The times permitted to sell alcohol do not prohibit or restrict the ordering of alcohol to be consumed off the premises, or the despatch by the vendor of the alcohol so ordered.
5. The times permitted to sell alcohol do not prohibit or restrict the sale or supply of alcohol to any canteen or mess, being a canteen in which the sale or supply of alcohol is carried out under the authority of the Secretary of State or an authorised mess of members of Her Majesty’s naval, military or air forces.
6. The above restrictions do not prohibit or restrict, during the first twenty minutes after permitted hours, the taking of alcohol from the premises, unless the alcohol is supplied or taken in an open vessel.
Conditions Consistent with the Operating Schedule
1. The Licence Holder must ensure that all staff are aware of social and legal obligations and responsibilities regarding the sale of alcohol.
2. A proof of age policy agreed by the police and local authority must be in force.
3. CCTV must be maintained and operated to the satisfaction of the Chief Officer of Police and Local Authority.
4. Recordings must be maintained for an appropriate period of time (generally one month - but to be agreed with Police and Local Authority).
5. If the CCTV equipment is inoperative, the Police and Local Authority must be informed as soon as possible and immediate steps must be taken to put the equipment back into action.
6. A notice must be displayed at the entrance to the premises advising that CCTV is in operation.
7. All staff must receive regular and appropriate training in the safety and security measures in place at the premises.
8. The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the areas that are outlined in RED on the plan deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority.