ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. Intoxicating liquor shall not be sold or supplied on the premises otherwise than to persons taking table meals there and for consumption by such a person as an ancillary to his meal.
2. Suitable beverages other than intoxicating liquor shall be equally available for consumption with or otherwise as an ancillary to meals to be served in the licensed premises.
3. Irresponsible drinks promotions will not be permitted, and the Standards for the Management of Standard Drinks Promotions produced by the British Beer and Pub Association will be complied with.
4. All bottles and glasses will be removed from the public areas on a regular basis.
5. To minimise the effect of littering, the applicant will provide litter bins inside the premises. During opening hours and at the close of business litter emanating from the business will be collected from the immediate vicinity and stored inside the premises pending collection.
6. A full range of soft drinks will be available to customers at all times the premises are open to the public available.
7. A proof of age policy agreed by the police and local authority will be enforced.
8. The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the areas that are outlined in RED on the plan deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority.