ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
Embedded Conditions Consistent with the Licensing Act 1964
1. The sale of alcohol of all descriptions is authorised by this Licence.
2. Alcohol shall not be sold in an open container or be consumed in the licensed premises.
3. The times permitted to sell alcohol do not prohibit or restrict the sale of alcohol to a trader or club for the purposes of the trade or club.
4. The times permitted to sell alcohol do not prohibit or restrict the ordering of alcohol to be consumed off the premises, or the despatch by the vendor of the alcohol so ordered.
5. The times permitted to sell alcohol do not prohibit or restrict the sale or supply of alcohol to any canteen or mess, being a canteen in which the sale or supply of alcohol is carried out under the authority of the Secretary of State or an authorised mess of members of Her Majesty’s naval, military or air forces.
6. The times permitted do not prohibit or restrict, during the first twenty minutes after permitted hours, the taking of alcohol from the premises, unless the alcohol is supplied or taken in an open vessel.
7. The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the areas that are outlined in RED on the plan deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority.