ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. Membership of the Local Licensees Association will be maintained.
2. Management at the premises will encourage liaison with the Police Neighbourhood Beat Manager for the area in which the premises are situated.
3. CCTV will be maintained and operated to the satisfaction of the Chief Officer of Police and Licensing Authority.
4. Recordings will be maintained for an appropriate period of time (generally one month - but to be agreed with Police and Licensing Authority).
5. If the CCTV equipment is inoperative, the Police and Licensing Authority will be informed as soon as possible and immediate steps will be taken to put the equipment back into action.
6. A notice will be displayed at the entrance to the premises advising that CCTV is in operation.
7. Service of alcohol on the ground floor of the premises will only be by way of waiter or waitress to persons seated at tables.
8. Staff at the premises will ensure that all bottles and glasses are removed as soon as they are finished with or empty.
9. Irresponsible drinks promotions will not be permitted, and the Standards for the Management of Standard Drinks Promotions produced by the British Beer and Pub Association will be complied with.
10. An adequate and appropriate supply of first aid equipment and materials will be available for the use of patrons.
11. The fire safety measures with which the premises are provided will be maintained in good working order and their adequacy is determined on a regular basis by the carrying out of a fire risk assessment (as required by and in accordance with the fire precautions (workplace regulations). The applicant understands that the fire safety of occupants is also influenced by numbers of persons present, their disposition and the activities taking place, and therefore undertakes to maintain a safe occupancy limit.
12. Patrons will be asked not to stand around talking in the street outside the premises and asked to leave the vicinity quickly and quietly.
13. No bottles or other waste will be placed into outside bins or other receptacles after 9:00 pm or before 9:00 am.
14. No gaming or amusement with prizes machines will be sited in the premises.
15. A proof of age policy will be readily enforced - passports, photo' driving licences and identity cards bearing the PASS hologram will be the only forms of indentification accepted.
16. The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the areas that are outlined in RED on the plan deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority.