ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
Embedded Conditions Consistent with the Licensing Act 1964
1. Alcohol shall not be sold or supplied:
(i) Unless the premises have been structurally adapted and bona fide used, or intended to be used, for the purposes of habitually providing the customary main meal at midday or in the evening, or both, for the accommodation of persons frequenting the premises;
(ii) On the premises otherwise than to persons taking table meals there and for consumption by such a person as an ancillary to their meal.
2. Suitable beverages other than intoxicating liquor (including drinking water) shall be equally available for consumption with or otherwise as an ancillary to meals served in the licensed premises.
3. The permitted hours to sell alcohol on this licence do not prohibit or restrict, during the first thirty minutes after the permitted hours the consumption of alcohol on the premises by persons taking meals there if the alcohol was supplied for consumption as ancillary to the meals.
4. No licence is required for the provision in the premises of public entertainment by the reproduction of wireless (including television) broadcasts or programmes included in any programme service (within the meaning of the Broadcasting Act 1990) other than a sound or television broadcast service or of public entertainment by way of music and singing only which is provided solely by the reproduction of recorded sound.
5. The licensable activities authorise by the licence will be confined to the area shaded in PINK on the plan deposited with and approved by the licensing authority.