ANNEXE 3 - CONDITIONS ATTACHED FOLLOWING A HEARING BY THE LICENSING AUTHORITY
1. Patrons will be asked not to stand around talking in the street outside the premises or any car park and asked to leave the vicinity quickly and quietly.
2. All external doors and windows will be kept shut, other than for access and egress, in all rooms when events involving amplified music or speech or other entertainment are likely to give rise to noise.
3. Bottle skips and bins containing cans or bottles will not be emptied outside after 10.00 pm, but will be dealt with the next day during normal office hours
4. The handling of beer kegs, bottles and other similar items will not take place in the late evening, at night or during the early morning, when the noise generated could cause a nuisance particularly outside buildings.
5. Irresponsible drinks promotions will not be permitted, and the standards for the Management of Standard Drinks Promotions produced by the British Beer and Pub Association will be complied with
6. Suitable signage is to be provided to remind members and guests leaving the club to do so in a quiet and orderly manner, having consideration for the neighbouring residents.
7. A member of the committee will always be present, and responsible for the efficient management of the club and supervision of the supply of alcohol until the club closes.
8. The club management must devise and implement a satisfactory system to secure and record that admission to the club is granted only to members and their bona fide guests.