ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
1. The Sidmouth Folk Festival organisers will supervise the lounge at all times overseen by the club steward and members of the club committee.
2. All club members are aware of the policy of the club regarding crime and disorder and a breach of which would result in revocation of membership.
3. CCTV will be installed, maintained and operated to the satisfaction of the Chief Officer of Police and the Licensing Authority.
4. CCTV recordings will be maintained for an appropriate period of time (generally one month - but to be agreed with Police and Licensing Authority).
5. If the CCTV equipment is inoperative, the Police and Local Authority will be informed as soon as possible and immediate steps will be taken to put the equipment back into action.
6. A notice will be displayed at the entrance to the premises advising that CCTV is in operation.
7. No under 18 year olds will be allowed in the members bar.
8. The electrical system at the premises, including portable appliances will be inspected and tested annually by a competent person to ensure safety.
9. (The installation will have a full inspection at least every 3 years and be tested annually. A competent person will be a qualified electrician who is qualified to complete works as per the I.E.E. wiring Regulations 16th Edition or is registered with the ECA or NICEIC.)
10. Where temporary electrical equipment is used, a suitable circuit breaker device will be installed to cover this equipment. The circuit breaker will operate at a current not exceeding 30 mA and must comply with BS 4293. The device will be tested monthly and the tests will be recorded in a log kept for the purpose.
11. Temporary electrical wiring and distribution systems will not be installed unless inspected by a suitably qualified electrician. Temporary electrical wiring and distribution systems will comply with BS 7671 or, where applicable BS 7909.
12. Temporary electrical wiring and distribution systems, not installed by a suitably qualified electrician, will be inspected and certified by a qualified electrician before they are put to use.
13. The Gas System, including appliances, will be inspected and tested by a CORGI registered gas engineer annually and a satisfactory Gas Safety Certificate will be obtained.
14. Any oil fired boilers and appliances currently installed on the premises or installed in the future will be inspected and tested annually and an OFTEC certificate of inspection will be obtained.
15. All safety certificates and inspection reports will be kept on site and made available for inspection by officers of relevant statutory bodies.
16. All fire exits and means of escape will be clearly signed and kept clear and unobstructed.
17. The fire safety measures with which the premises are provided will be maintained in good working order and their adequacy is determined on a regular basis by the carrying out of a fire risk assessment (as required by and in accordance with the fire precautions (workplace regulations). The applicant understands that the fire safety of occupants is also influenced by numbers of persons present, their disposition and the activities taking place, and therefore undertakes to maintain a safe occupancy limit.
18. All staff will be trained in fire evacuation procedures.
19. All staff will be aware of permitted hours and the numbers of persons allowed into the club.
20. A senior member of staff (Designated Premises Supervisor) will assess the impact of any noisy activities on neighbouring residential premises at the start of the activity/entertainment and periodically throughout the activity/entertainment.
21. A policy requesting patrons to leave the area quickly and quietly will be introduced and maintained.
22. All entertainment will finish by 11 pm.
23. All Festival concerts will be in acoustic format only.
24. All children to be accompanied by an adult.
25. All children will be supervised by festival organisers and bar staff.
26. The licensable activities authorised by this licence will be confined to the areas that are outlined in PURPLE on the plan deposited with and approved by the Licensing Authority.