ANNEXE 2 - CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH THE OPERATING SCHEDULE
Embedded Conditions Consistent with the Licensing Act 1964
1. The permitted hours to supply alcohol do not prohibit or restrict the supply to, or consumption by, any person of alcohol in the club premises where they are residing.
Conditions Consistent with the Operating Schedule
1. The Committee will ensure that staff are aware of social and legal obligations and responsibilities regarding licensing legislation, drug policies, noise and public nuisance.
2. Only members and their bona fide guests will be admitted to the premises.
3. Each bona fide guest of a member will only be permitted to attend the premises three times in any calendar year.
4. Members will only be allowed to sign in one bona fide guest and will be remain with and be responsible for the behaviour of that guest whilst they are on the premises.
5. No person under the age of 18 years will be permitted to become a member of the club.
6. Young persons under the age of 18 years will only be permitted to attend the premises between 5.30 pm and 7.30 pm each day and must be accompanied and supervised by a club member.
7. All staff and committee members will be trained in evacuation procedures and safety regulations.
8. The fire safety measures with which the premises are provided will be maintained in good working order and their adequacy is determined on a regular basis by the carrying out of a fire risk assessment (as required by and in accordance with the fire precautions (workplace regulations). The applicant understands that the fire safety of occupants is also influenced by numbers of persons present, their disposition and the activities taking place, and therefore undertakes to maintain a safe occupancy limit.
9. The committee will have in place a procedure to restrict entry when the safe occupancy limit is reached.
10. Members and guests will be asked not to stand around talking in the street outside the premises and asked to leave the vicinity quietly and orderly or risk revocation of membership.
11. Staff and committee members will monitor the behaviour of members and guests leaving the premises.
12. Bins containing cans or bottles will not be emptied outside after 10.00 pm but will be dealt with the next day during normal office hours.
13. Performers will be asked to move audio equipment quietly.
14. A senior member of staff or a member of the committee will assess the impact of any noisy activities on neighbouring residential premises at the start of the activity/entertainment and periodically throughout the activity/entertainment.
15. A senior member of staff or a member of the committee will control the volume of music or other apparatus used.
16. Alcohol will not be served to young persons under 18 years of age.
17. Children will only be allowed in the lounge bar and will be constantly monitored by members and staff.